Lovibond® Arsenic Test Kit, Range: 0.005 - 0.5 mg/l
The arsenic test is due to its high sensitivity suitable for the determination of arsenic in drinking water.Advantages
NOTE: This item can only ship within the 48 contiguous states. If not shipping by UPS Ground, this item may require special packaging and/or has shipping restrictions that incur additional shipping/handling charges.
- Sensitivity is according to the requirements of the WHO for drinking water quality. This test detects 0.005 mg/l Arsenic.
- The removal of the interfering sulfide ions is integrated in the test procedure. To minimize the potential danger for the user of the test kit it doesn’t use the highly toxic lead acetate for the sulfide removal.
- A solid acid substance is used in order to avoid any irritation by a corrosive acid on the user’s hands.
- The unbreakable plastic reaction vessel is more convenient and safe for on-site testing.
- During the test procedure the reaction vessel is tightly closed. The developing arsine gas cannot escape and therefore does not harm the user.
- The test kit contains a water-proof color chart which also includes the brief instruction for use in pictograms. Even if there is a lack of knowledge in foreign languages everybody can now handle the test kit.
Environmental Test KitsProduct
Color Chart Values: 0 – 0.005 – 0.01 – 0.025 – 0.05 – 0.1 – 0.25 – 0.5 mg/l As3+/5+Resolution
Units of Measurement
Hose Barb Size
Draft Shield Dimensions
Max. Flow (GPH)
Max. Flow (GPD)
Max. Pressure (PSI)
Max. Viscosity (cps)
Max. Strokes per Minute
Turn Down Ratio
Head / Fittings
Valve / Seat / O-ring
Field of View
Max. Controlled Time Settings
Rim to Plate
Custom Fluorescence Filters
Fluorescence Filter Cubes
Horizontal Base Pole
Pod Ring I.D.
Vertical Base Pole
Zoom Range (Primary)
100 analytical test stripsIncludes