PULSAtron Series MP Metering Pump
6 GPD @ 150 PSI, 115 VACFully Automatic Control, Dual Manual Control, Signal Level Ouput Relay and Stop Function Input
Touch Pad keypad and Digital Display, 4-20mA & 20-4mA proportional stroke frequency control, External Pacing stroke rate control and Stop Function input, Programmable Timed Sequences, Alarm Display and Signal Level Relay output based on programmable conditions. Manually adjustable stroke length control, adjustable stroke frequency control.
Pulsafeeder PULSAtron Series MP digital chemical metering pumps are positive displacement, diaphragm type pumps. Output volume is adjustable while pumps are in operation from zero to maximum capacity. The Pulsatron Series MP pump offers automatic control; 4-20mA and 20-4mA current signals can be ratioed from 100% to 2% of incoming signal. The manual control feature allows for a combined 1000:1 turndown resulting in accurate metering for critical applications. Features signal level relay output for computer interface. There is a six-button touch pad control with internationally recognized symbols for simplified programming and alarm signals for signal loss, full count, circuit failure, pulse overflow and pulse rate high. Liquid low level indicator capability is standard. Pulse signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999 allowing for pumps to handle peak requirements. Series MP isequipped with a 16 character dot matrix backlit display that allows for easy reading and user-friendly programmingPump Controls
Adjustment is by means of readily accessible dial knob for changing stroke length and touch pad with display for stroke frequency and all other programmable features. The knob and touch pad are located opposite the liquid handling end.Drive Assembly
The pump drive is totally enclosed with no exposed moving parts. Electronics are housed in chemical resistant enclosure at the rear of the pump for maximum protection against chemical spillage. Average electrical power consumption is 130 Watts.Materials of Construction
See Specifications tab. Chemical metering pump housing shall be of chemically resistant PBT thermoplastic. All exposed fasteners are stainless steel. Valve seat and seal ring are renewable by replacing the cartridge valve assembly.Pulsafeeder PULSAtron Series MP Chemical Metering Pump - Key Features
- Automatic Control, Fully scalable 4-20mA current signal that can also be calibrated to precisely match the current signal reading of the sending device.
- Manual Control allows for a combined 1000:1 turndown resulting in accurate metering for critical applications.
- Flow Verification option is available on select models.
- Relay Output for computer interface or AC power allows for external control depending on model.
- Six-button Touch Pad Control with internationally recognized symbols for simplified programming.
- Simple Prompts in plain language allow for easy-to-understand instructions for programming. Available in three languages.
- Alarm Signals for signal loss, full count, circuit failure, pulse overflow and pulse rate high. Liquid low level indicator capability is standard.
- Timed Sequences can be set for selected intervals and rate for repetitive metering.
- Pulse Signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999 allowing for pumps to handle peak requirements.
- LCD, 3 line backlit multi-lingual display allows for easy reading and user-friendly programming.
- Calibrated Flow Rate display with total volume pumped last day, month and since last reset.
- Reliable metering performance.
- Rated "hot" for continuous duty.
- Leak-free, sealless, liquid end.
Metering Pump, Diaphragm, SolenoidType
PULSAtron Series MPProduct Line
Units of Measurement
Hose Barb Size
Draft Shield Dimensions
Auto / Off / ManualOperating Modes
0.25Max. Flow (GPH)
6Max. Flow (GPD)
150Max. Pressure (PSI)
1,000Max. Viscosity (cps)
125Max. Strokes per Minute
Fully Automatic Control, Dual Manual Control, Signal Level Ouput Relay and Stop Function InputFlow Control
1000:1Turn Down Ratio
GFPPLHead / Fittings
PTFE faced CSPEDiaphragm
TFEValve / Seat / O-ring
Tubing 3/8" O.D.Connections
115 VAC 50/60 Hz, US PlugPower Supply
Field of View
Max. Controlled Time Settings
Rim to Plate
Custom Fluorescence Filters
Fluorescence Filter Cubes
Horizontal Base Pole
Pod Ring I.D.
Vertical Base Pole
Zoom Range (Primary)
A weighted foot valve/strainer assembly, a bleed valve assembly, a 1/2" NPT male injection fitting/back pressure check valve assembly, 4' suction tubing, 4' bleed/return tubing, 8' discharge tubing and Owners Manual.Includes